Primary ** 29th - 30th March 2017**
We are delighted to offer a brand new 2 day primary experience at the Ofsted Outstanding Colmore Infant and Nursery and Junior Schools
This highly commended 2 day programme will include:
- focussed observations of outstanding lessons and practitioners in action
- A learning walk from nursery to year 6
- the chance to embrace a whole school primary experience from Nursery through to Year 6
- the opportunity to teach in a safe controlled environment
- an overview of all routes into teaching and our School Direct programme with tips and advice on how to apply
- a seen teaching form to take away and use for references and your UCAS application
"An excellent, unique bespoke insight into teaching"
"A great hands on experience with a chance to teach, learn and reflect. This has really made up my mind about teaching, thank you"
"Its really lovely and motivating to see a school so proud and passionate about what they do"
"Extremely useful. It gives a really good insight into teaching"
"It has inspired me to pursue a career in primary school teaching"
For more information please email email@example.com
To complete an application for the primary school experience placements, please click here.
**Spaces are limited. The Colmore Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all children, and expect our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants for school experience should be aware that we follow safer recruitment policies and procedures, appropriate checks will be done prior to coming on placement**
**6th - 7th March 2017** **2nd - 3rd May 2017** **12th and 13th June 2017**
CPTSA is providing secondary school experience placements at Queensbridge School (Ofsted outstanding) during the weeks commencing:
Come and see a secondary school in action.
Please sign up for the secondary school experience placements through the SEP portal following this link: https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/getting-school-experience or for more information please email nicola.Daly@queensbridge.bham.sch.uk